Employer Summary, Reverse Chronological Order:
- PMR Group International: Private investigations and online reputation recovery
- Lead.net: Los Angeles – Director of Search Marketing
- Self-employed: Los Angeles – Web design and search engine optimization
- Rheumatology Diagnostic Laboratories: Los Angeles – Director of Information Technology
- IdentityWeb: Los Angeles – Consultant & web design
- News Digital Systems (NewsCorp): Jerusalem, Israel & Newport Beach, California
- Health Net (Health Systems International): Woodland Hills – Senior Technical Specialist, Advanced Technology Group
- On Assignment (Lab Support): Calabasas – Information Systems Director
- J. Paul Getty Museum: Art History Information Program, Los Angeles – Senior Programmer Analyst
- Columbia University: New York City – Head Teaching Assistant: Introduction to Computer Programming, Intermediate Computer Programming
I have extensive experience and success in search marketing, search engine optimization, database programming, software architecture and business systems analysis.
- Local CPA
- Local Appliance Repair (over 150 domains)
- Local Bike Shops (over 200 domains)
- Local Dentists (over 150 domains)
- Local Doctors (over 150 domains)
- Auto Insurance
- Home Equity Loans
- Life Insurance
- Medical Specialties (over 30 domains)
- Local Senior and Assisted Living (over 20 domains)
- Family Therapy and Psychological Services
- Religious (over 20 domains)
- University Athletic Booster Club
I do not list domains because there are so many and also because I do not wish for my techniques to be reverse-engineered by my client’s competition. If one of the above specialties fits your need, contact me and I can provide examples of my client’s sites.
I do not accept competing clients. While you are my client, you are exclusive in your territory. I would not one client for “los angeles pizza” and another for “beverly hills pizza”. I would, however, take one client for “beverly hills pizza” and another for “miami beach pizza”.
Internet since 1983. Websites since 1994. Search engine optimization since 1996.
In short, using only “white hat” methods, I have NEVER failed to get a website <em>at least</em> to the second page of Google’s results. <strong>More than 95% of the time, I get sites to the first page of Google results for their primary keywords… not obscure phrases.</strong>
<strong>If greater search engine visibility means more to your bottom line, or if you’re curious about where social media marketing can benefit your business <a href=”https://www.grossweb.com/professional/search-engine-optimization-rfq/” title=”click for an SEO quote!”>contact me for a search engine optimization and marketing consultation</a>. <em>Now.</em></strong>
I get deep personal satisfaction providing technical solutions to other business problems and boiling down complicated technical ideas and expressing them in clear terms suitable for any audience, from receptionist to CEO.